Saturday, September 15, 2018

The Corridor Foundation



With a lot of happiness, I would like to share that a long cherished dream of setting up a volunteering organization in wildlife conservation arena finally got materialized today. 
I take this opportunity to thank all the well wishers from wildlife conservation community who have time and again pushed me towards this initiative. I have been pondering over the right time and finally this is the moment of that leap of faith. This one is for all of you. More importantly this is for all those neglected and unheard forests of Odisha & its wildlife.
I am sure many more would join hands and take this initiative forward from here. Especially I would expect non wildlife community to come forward and volunteer with us. We all will learn and grow together.
This is just the beginning…